Maximum Air, a leading HVAC installation company, offers several maintenance plans for your heating and cooling comfort. We invite you to contact us today and, if you’re a first-time customer finding us on the web, to take advantage of our special discount for web referrals.
Commercial HVAC Services:
For busy offices, businesses, hotels, and stores in Yorktown, Newport News, and Williamsburg, you can’t always stop to take care of the air conditioning and heating. Let Maximum Air handle all periodic inspections of your HVAC system so everything is running in top order and your customers are comfortable.
Residential Air Inspection: Make sure the air in your home is clean and you are free of any dangerous carbon monoxide. We’ll check your furnace and air ducts for filtration fixes, and fine tune your HVAC system so it’s running at maximum efficiency.
Green HVAC Services: The more efficient your house is, the more money you’ll save! We’ll look at your attic fans and refrigeration system to make sure you’re not wasting any precious heat or cooling.
Call us today at 757-784-3181 to schedule your free estimate on your next Newport News HVAC installation or repair.
- Clean and adjust automatic controls
- Clean burners
- Adjust combustion for optimum fuel efficiency
- Test for safety shut off response Lubricate when needed
- Check defrost cycle (heat pumps only)
- Check blower rotation and alignment
- Check for oil and refrigerant leaks
- Test electrical controls for proper operation
- Check Refrigerant controls and coil temperature for maximum efficiency
- Check condensate drain
- Check electrical connection for tightness
- Adjust system for optimum cooling/heating
- Check safety devices
- Check expansion valve and coil temperatures
- Check refrigerant level
- Check Wiring for loose connections and condition of insulation
- Check Heat exchanger
$65 service fee is diagnostic fee only. Tech does not go into detail system inspection at this point. when Tech completes $90 inspection he uses more tools and spends more time with the equipment to test it inside out. Coil leanings are not included in $90 inspection but recommended if needed after inspection is complete.