If your Williamsburg, Newport News or Yorktown home or office uses a gas heating unit, you’ll want to make sure it is inspected before you fire it up for the first time. Every gas heater manufacturer recommends a yearly inspection of your gas heating unit to ensure safe and clean operation.
Your gas heater can be a very efficient heating unit but only if it’s properly cared for. How can you tell if your gas heater is having trouble?
- A gas heating unit that is firing too often will heat your home, but not consistently. In fact, you’ll be experiencing fluctuations in your home’s temperature that may make you uncomfortable.
- A gas heater that’s not firing enough will allow your home to become chilly and then struggle to bring it back up to temperature.
In both cases the biggest discomfort you experience is in your home heating bill.
Let Maximum Air heating & cooling professionals help you with all your gas heating unit repair, inspection and replacement needs. Our staff is trained to assess your home heating system and make any necessary repairs. If your unit needs to be replaced, we use Trane, Honeywell and Carrier among our key brands. Our technicians will:
- check for any gas leaks
- check for carbon monoxide leaks
- check your gas valves
- check your firing switches
- ensure a clean system for maximum efficiency
- check your model number against any existing recall information
- show you how you can save $1500 by taking advantage of a tax credit
To schedule an appointment for gas heating inspection, call 757-784-3181 or use our online scheduling system to book the next available appointment.